Reincarnation in Hinduism


Image result for reincarnation belief in hinduism
For this blog post I will be summarizing about something that struck out to me when I was reading Chapter two of, ‘A History of Asia’. On page 30 the book is speaking about the reincarnation belief of Hinduism; According to hindus, “One's relatives or ancestor might have been reborn as a horse or a spider”. Your second life is determined by karma and dharma. This is very interesting to me because I am catholic and I have never heard that you can reborn as an animal or a dehumanized life. I question, how do you feel if you lived a life of an animal?. An animals life is very different from a human life style. Also, many people that practice Hinduism try follow the rules, and not commit and bad actions in order to have good Karma for this reason; to live a decent life in their second life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bali Swing

Indonesian wedding traditions

2 strange meals in japan