Dolphins tortured in Bali

Bali is known to be a touristy place. They are also known for the amount of nature and exotic animals they have. In an article from The Independence News Report I found an article that states how dolphins are getting their teeth taken out so they won't bite tourist. This has resulted as leaving the animals traumatized. As well as making the dolphins perform and leap to the side of the pool; causing them to have stress in their internal organs and breathing problems. When I was in Bali I rode a camel and an elephant and I can't even imagine what those animals had to go through to learn to entertain humans. I do not believe in animal’s getting tortured or hit in order to learn something. These animals should be taken into consideration and not seen as objects for fun. Animals should also be respected, they have feelings too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bali Swing

Indonesian wedding traditions

2 strange meals in japan